- Vanoeveren, Ine, Confined walls of unity: the reciprocal relation between notation and interpretation in the oeuvre for flute solo by Brian Ferneyhough.
ProQuest ID: Vanoeveren_ucsd_0033D_15758
Merritt ID: ark:/13030/m5zs7j5h
- Vanoeveren, Ine, Cassandra’s Dream Song – Let’s (not) talk about gender. In Forum+. Antwerp, Belgium, Vol. 25, N° 1, 2018, p. 32-39
- Vanoeveren, Ine, Cassandra’s Dream Song – Let’s (not) talk about gender. In ÍMPAR Online journal for artistic research in music. Aveiro, Portugal, Vol. 2, Nº 2, 2018, p.19-29.
- Vanoeveren, Ine, Tomorrow’s Music in Practice Today: a practical guide towards deciphering contemporary music. ASP editions/UPA, 2018, Antwerp, Belgium.
- Timmerman, Kristof & Vanoeveren, Ine, Empty Mind: an exploration towards an autonomous digital experience and aesthetics within a virtual live performance. In Sixteenth International Conference on Tangible, Embedded and Embodied Interaction (TEI ’22). Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, Article 82, 1-6, 2022.
‘Notation als Utopie’: When ‘unplayable’ music become challenging:
Keynote speech for the conference NOTATIONS 1: UTOPIA at the Darmstädter Ferienkurse 2018.
The immediate and long-term effects of practicing extended flute techniques on the overall performance qualities in standard flute repertoire.